9.02.2012

Pi Pizzeria

I'll never forget the night in 2007 when I met the Chris Summers the soon to be owner of Pi Pizzeria while I was interning at ALIVE Magazine as a photographer. He was chatting with me about his vision for the pizzeria and how he was going to open it up in the Loop. I smiled in awe of his vision as I am a very avid fan of pizza. He wanted something more health-conscious and vegan friendly. Pi Pizzeria opened and was an immediate hit! It now has multiple locations across the St. Louis area and even our president loved it! Recently I had the opportunity to dine there with my best friend who has never been to Pi and she loved it. In fact, she was full on the first slice. I must admit pizza is very filling! It feels so great to meet great people in St. Louis with visions made into a reality for our city. Kudos to Chris and his chain of wonderful restaurants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like What You Read? Share Your Thoughts...